This is a Thursday's Travels - Anything about previous, current and future (upcoming) travel exploits entry under my Singapore Travel Blog themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
Do take note that we are not sponsored by Airbnb whatsoever but we just have to share our experience! Jace had booked a lovely cosy apartment that was Line themed!
Sadly, the LINE themed Airbnb accommodation listing is no longer available! BOOOOO!
Extremely comfy beds with very thick comforters!
Although it's just the two of us, the apartment can fit at least 4 more pax! (2 can sleep on the comfy sofa!)
Very clean and well stocked bathroom. Need not bring towels or shower items, all are provided!
The apartment also comes with fridge, coffee machine, microwave, water purifier, stove, air purifier, tv, aircon and bluetooth speakers facilities.
Very enjoyable experience plus the host was just amaze balls!
Pity the listing has been taken down else I would highly recommend him!
Will blog about the rest of the Korea trip soon!
Check out my previous Korea entries below!
- Off to Korea
- Korea Travel Tips: The wifi must-have and the airport limo bus
- Korea photoshoot: Trying out the gowns
- Korea moments: Delicious beef
- NAH! Sneak peek!
- My beauty haul from Korea
- Korea moments: Of train rides and expensive froyo
- Korea moments: LotteWorld
- Korea moments: What did I ate?
- Korea moments: Love Locks at Seoul Tower
- Korea moments: Hello Kitty Cafe
- Korea moments: Visiting a cat cafe!
- Behind the scenes: Pre wedding photoshoot in Korea!
- Actual photos: Korean pre-wedding photoshoot
- My love for Running Man + Korean lessons!
- Need Travel Tips For Korea!
- Traveling to Korea for the third time!
- The Korea BFF trip!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.