It's the mothership's birthday next Friday! I promised to bring her to a buffet where there's oysters! Had meant to bring her to Todai at MBS but I heard from Ching Chong Boy that they do not have oysters all the time!
I need recommendations of buffet places that serve sashimi AND oysters! Those are her two favourites!
And of course... if there are well, not too taxing on the wallet, I would be very happy! I have credit cards from DBS, UOB, Citibank and Stanchart and am hoping to find some great card promotions. We are looking at probably just the two of us going for dinner.
- Asian Market Cafe
- Azur at Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Cafe 2000 at M hotel
- Cafe Brio's at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Cafe Mosaic at Carlton Hotel
- Cafe Oriental at Amara
- Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts
- Checkers Brasserie at Hilton
- Greenhouse at Ritz
- Hotel Rendezvous
- Melt at Mandarin Oriental
- Olive Tree at Intercontinental
- Orchard Cafe at Orchard Hotel
- Oscar's at Conrad
- The Square at Furama Riverfront
Needless to say, I haven't visited the majority of these places. I need your help for recommendations! Do comment if you know of any other buffet places that serves good sashimi and oysters or if you'll highly recommend those mentioned above.
Thanks in advance!