It's been a while since I last blogged. To be honest, I hardly spend time blogging these days. Instead I do bite sized posts on Instagram. Reason being, I'm spending as much time as I can playing with Baby A before my maternity leave ends.
Also, in the beginning, I had such a hard time coping with taking care of him. After that, it was much easier!
Just like to share some milestones!
- loves tummy time. His neck is still a bit wobbly though.
- loves the water. I've brought him swimming a couple of times and he LOVES it!
- is more responsive. I think he recognises me which is why he smiles, coos and responds to me!
- is a total breastfed baby. I'm an oversupply mum thus he's fed breastmilk all the way.
- is a michelin baby. Check out his arms in the picture above!
- is a clingy baby. He loves to be carried and hugged.
Will update more soon!
Do check out my pregnancy and baby blog posts here:
- The Third Party
- Pregnancy's Musings
- Pregnancy Pet Peeves
- Prenatal Yoga
- Choosing Junior's name
- Pampering treats during my pregnancy
- 35 weeks pregnant
- Almost there now
- Maternity photoshoot by Ashley Low Photography
- Say hello to baby Aidan!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.