This is a Thursday's Travels - Anything about previous, current and future (upcoming) travel exploits entry under my Singapore Travel Blog themed blog posts! For more info about the themed blog posts, do read the entry here.
Annyeong!! My BFF Jacelyn and I returned safe and sound from our Korea BFF trip and all is well! HHAHAAHAHA
We've heard so many stories about friends falling apart during travels and we're glad that it didn't happen to us! BFF wrote an awesome piece about traveling with your best friend that you should totally read here!
We had such a beautiful and relaxing trip! Did a bit of sightseeing and managed to take nice pictures!
We even rented hanboks courtesy of OneDayHanbok!
Will be blogging soon once we've consolidated all the pictures! Korea has always been one of my favourite destinations and I am so glad to have been able to experience it with my BFF
Next BFF trip to HongKong perhaps?
Check out my previous Korea entries below!
- Off to Korea
- Korea Travel Tips: The wifi must-have and the airport limo bus
- Korea photoshoot: Trying out the gowns
- Korea moments: Delicious beef
- NAH! Sneak peek!
- My beauty haul from Korea
- Korea moments: Of train rides and expensive froyo
- Korea moments: LotteWorld
- Korea moments: What did I ate?
- Korea moments: Love Locks at Seoul Tower
- Korea moments: Hello Kitty Cafe
- Korea moments: Visiting a cat cafe!
- Behind the scenes: Pre wedding photoshoot in Korea!
- Actual photos: Korean pre-wedding photoshoot
- My love for Running Man + Korean lessons!
- Need Travel Tips For Korea!
- Traveling to Korea for the third time!
Thanks for reading nadnut.com - Singapore Lifestyle Blog! Do follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Dayre and Snapchat (nick: @nadnutdotcom) to get quicker updates of my life! For advertorials, media invitations or sponsored reviews, please contact me here.