The kind folks at Vanity Trove kindly sent over their January and February boxes a few weeks back. I've unboxed the two lovely boxes and found a few star items to my delight!
I was surprised to see a mini Vanity book in my box.
Vanity Trove now comes with a very useful booklet detailing the items received alongside other fun facts. I found a mini advert for Ganbanyoku inside!
My favourite items from the January boxes are:
1. Bifesta Make-up Remover. Imagine my surprise finding a sample for dry skin? Most of the times, I usually find stuff for combination skin (which is probably 80% of most people) and for someone like me who suffers from dry skin, this is a much welcome change. Perfect size for me to bring to the gym for my personal training sessions and also for my staycations.
2. Essence Sun Club Bronzing Powder. Perfect as I'm currently exploring contouring!
3. My Beauty Diary Q10 Rejuvenating Mask. I'm a huge fan of masks and I have been meaning to try My Beauty Diary after hearing raves from fellow beauty bloggers.
The February's trove was centred to the theme of a Beautiful You. I personally favoured the January trove over February's.
My two picks:
1. Skin 79's BB Cream. One of the most popular BB Cream, I like the sample size as it's rather to cart around for holidays. In fact, after trying this sample, I decided to purchase a full size bottle.
2. Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. I have been a Kiehl's fan since Blogathon days. However, their products can be a bit pricey. Normally the 30ml solution would set you back a pricey S$90. I was glad to have this sample to try out to decide if it's worth investing on. (On a side note, I'm trying two other Kiehl's products, will share with everyone soon!)
If you'll like to get your very own trove, head over to Vanity Trove now 🙂