Last post for 2012: Pictures of my ROM dinner!
After the solemnization ceremony in the capsule, we adjourned to O'Learys for a buffet dinner. I was actually quite pissed with O'Learys prior to my ROM as they took forever to reply my emails and they even told my Singapore Flyer coordinator that the venue might not be available for my dinner even though I had confirmed things earlier.
They took more than 3 weeks to get back to me. People working in service sector shouldn't take more than 3 working days to reply emails in my opinion.
I had wanted to cater a bus and go to a hotel for a yummy buffet dinner instead. In the end, O'Learys replied that the venue was available and Skai (ChingChongBoy) didn't want to travel so I reluctantly settled for O'Learys.
Thankfully the service staff were great! They even helped me put up the lovely wedding poms sponsored by ShopMerryLove. So, I guess, all is forgiven.
Same as my previous solemnization post, I'm going to spam you with pictures.
Before I do so, here's some fun facts!
- The wedding poms and props were kindly sponsored by ShopMerryLove
- We chose an outdoor area instead of indoor as we felt that the outdoor area was more intimate and the indoor area's decor (sports theme) was a bit too funky for us
- We encouraged guests to take a pic with the polaroid camera and paste the pic with well-wishes in our guestbook.
- Our videographer The Wedding Paparazzi videoed the guests sharing their well-wishes.
- My lovely ribbon roses bouquet was kindly sponsored by my blogfriend Shanobyl!
Enjoy the pictures!